Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vacation time!

Here's a happy couple after a relaxing day at the beach. I'm still working on whitening my forearms to match the beautifil pale glow that I carry so well. Well, time to get back to Jungle to critique Kai's hard work - he loves my inputs.

At the end of this beach is an old resort that appears to be in little use - this what's left of the Hotel California bar.

After a successful theraputic massage, I bought this rediculous cocktail for Jenee to make sure the pain was completely eradicated. Success!


Jenee was in such pain I insisted she get a full massage - poor thing.

Chief navigator Kai decided to get in some work on Jungle. So what does the Captain and Admiral do? Why go on vacation! Here we are at a beach that can only be reached by boat - no roads in or out.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi Jene'e and Jim, Very cool photos and narrative. I'm living vicariously and check your blog often, so keep 'em coming! AJ