Friday, April 30, 2010

Visiting the Ranhoffs in CR

Here is her sister Jackie. I was hopeless with these two pumpkins. They stuck like glue to me, constantly calling Tio (uncle). I tried to get them to call me Tio Jimbo, not much luck on that.
I write this update from the gates of the Panama Canal. Buenas Dias!

This is Sophia, up to a little mischief.

Tom and Lilly treated us to a great dinner in downtown San Isidro.

A view of San Isidro from the mountainside stop.

Jenee and I are making a side trip to visit with friends Tom and Lilly Ranhoff in San Isidro, CR. This trip took us on a beautiful 2-3 hour ride over the Cost Rico mountains. We made a quick stop at this mountainside restaurant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You two are looking great! love the view...now how about setting sail to the Philippines? Mi Casa is Su Casa.

mike george
mjgeorgepi@yahoo.com