Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lots to see in Costa Rica

And here is the admiral positively glowing inside the "cave". We had a great dinner out (Italian of course) and another wonderful end to a beautiful day. Don't you just wish you were me? I sure do. Mucho Gusto until we meet again amigos.

OK, so now we're not quite roughing it. We pulled into the Los Suenos Marina on the Los Suenos Marriott Resort property. These are hedges they made into a cave walkway.

And on the other side we find Jungle! Pretty neat anchorage - we honestly had no idea we'd find her on the other side of the cave. By water it's a 30 minute motor around the point (punta).

Here I am making like National Geographic through the cave. Hey, check out my cool new boat shoes - special order size 14. Stylin' baby!

Jenee and I went for a 2 hour dinghy exploration and she spotted a cove with this cave that peeked through to water on the other side. So we went in ...

No comments: