Thursday, January 5, 2012

Harley Davidson goes to Laguna Beach

Before we're done we stop at our favorite gelato shop. That's right, I said gelato. I forget the name of it, but it's in there. I like anything ice cream. I think it's critical to a successful recovery, possibly.

See you soon.


Did I mention we love to eat?! It's true.




We stopped for Cerviche at Las Brisas in Laguna Beach. This is one of those tourist-y places that's still a good place to stop.




Is that a margarita?? I'm cured !!! OK, that's enough.


Jenée and I lived in this town for 4 years, before we left for our Jungle voyage. We absolutely love this place. 82 degrees in early January, on the beach. Only in SoCal.


We continued down to Laguna Beach. We're overlooking main beach.


As you can see, a pretty quiet day at Cook's. There's Jenée. We're waiting on our grilled chicken sandwich - a specialty at ole' Cook's.


It was a beautiful Southern California day - sunny, 82 degrees. Jenée and I decided to saddle up and head over to Cook's Corner. This is a long time biker bar at a nice country location. Our ride is the second one in.

No comments: