Monday, December 26, 2011

So This is Christmas ...

Time for the clean up crew to get to work. Happy Holidays !!

Brian and Kayliegh inspecting their latest gift.


Kendall is very happy to receive her handmade jewelry purse from Auntie Jenée. And look, it doubles as a hat. Who has more fun than us?

Katie and Garrett seem very pleased with the deck of cards I gave them. How was I to know they were used?! Big deal, so they're a little sticky and the 10 of hearts is missing. It's the thought that counts.

It's time for passing out the gifts and my favorite part - receiving!

Brother-in-law Brian Horn is a big USC supporter. That's why his T-Shirt says "My maid went to UCLA". Collegiate humor - the best.

The tree is all set to go. Oh yeah, it's trimmed. I never understood that term - trimmed? The turkey is also trimmed. What's up with that?

... and a Happy New Year. Lookie here, change out the 'ole table cloth from Thanksgiving and Presto! You got Christmas.

No comments: