Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jungle waits for our next trip - in 3 weeks to the Bahamas.


Katie girl patiently waits for our return.

We also visited my sister Sue and hubbie Mark and two of my brothers and families - sorry no photos. Back in Titusville, the admiral and I take the dink out to a little island for lunch and a break from our Jungle duties.


Hey look at that, I wear the same sneaks as my Dad. Nice.


My parents spent their February and March at the Flamingo Royal for the last 15+ years. It's one of the last old school cottage type resorts versus the high rises that line the east coast around here. Neat place. My whole family usually cycles through here at one time or another.


Back in Ole' FLA we pay a visit to Frank and Lorraine Fraine in Deerfield Beach. Here's Dad hangs loose in the cabana outside their beach cottage. This day was not conducive to sunbathing, so Dad and I hung out from the wind in the cabana.

2 comments:

glennlarkin said...

Nice. Jungle Jim looks ready.

jimfraine@aol.com said...

Hey Glenn, Thanks for following along and commenting. That's my entertainment!