Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time for the Annual Swimsuit Issue

Hey, who brought in the clown?! Sorry for messing up the photo shoot. We've got to start trying to have some fun.

Yes, celebrating 50 years on the planet. I think Jenee looks almost as good as me, but that just may be me talking.

We had a little picnic on this island off the Hollandes Cays. As with everywhere else, spectacular clear water nary a soul.


This is an area near the Hollandes Cays called the "swimming pool" - you can see why.

OK, so here is no "swimsuit issue" - so sue me. My apologies to Jenee's son Garrett, but your Mom's celebrating her 50th birthday in style bro! We spotted this island from our anchorage (in the background) and had to come - it's about the size of our boat with one palm tree. I claimed it as "Babe Island" - I'm working on the name.

No comments: