Monday, May 3, 2010

Panama City Tour continued

Another great dinner - restaurant called Market. I keep telling Jenee, these horizontal stripes make me look hefty. She said it's also because it's white - so there. Hey, here comes another dessert. See you on the other side of the Panama Canal.

And here is our man now - in calculator heaven! Kai found a display of colored ones later and was over joyed. Kai said you can't find these in the USA. I did not know that.



The city phots are from the eye of Kai Schwarz - nice work. This is the Intercontinental Hotel entrance.

Ah, a little of the old with the new. "Excuse me, I ordered that phone service to be installed months ago." "Ma'am, we're having a slight technical problem, it'll be cleared up in no time."


The high rise construction cranes are everywhere in Panama City.

No comments: