Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Crew has Arrived!

My princess couldn't be any more adorable in her red lid.



Jenée and I need to run some errands. We rented this scooter for a half day and buzzed around Marsh Harbor getting stuff. Thank goodness they had these cool looking helmets, as "safety first" is always our motto. "Dork second", is probably right up there s well - so I got that going for me.


Here's looking back at Guana Cay as we head back to Jungle.


Now on Guana Cay, we paid a visit to Nipper's.



Kicking back in Hopetown. Check out Jungle anchored over their shoulder. "Jim, how do you do it"!? I don't know.



I just can't get enough of my bride!



We visited Hopetown and did a little snorkeling around the reef. Actually, Jenée and Linda snorkeled while Ron and I slept on the beach - hey it's Sunday!



Yes, we're getting into the swing of things just fine. We'll do a little island hopping before we go.


Well, Linda is mixing in quite well and in no time. She playing her saw (rake and scrape) along with a local musician.


That's right, the troops are here as we ready for our sail to Bermuda. Our friends, Ron and Linda will make the 7 day sail from the Bahamas to Bermuda. They currently live on their sail boat, Serenity in Redondo Beach, CA. Great to have them along, now we just need to indoctrinate them into the "Bahamian" way. I want to thank Jenée for giving me the heads up to take off my hat for this shot - nice lid!



1 comment:

glennlarkin said...

Nice helmets. Don't forget to tie down the dinghy for the long sail.