Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What's a few more shots on board Jungle?!

Can you spot Katie the Jungle cat?

The Captain and Admiral posing on board. I lost 50 lbs in my latest diet. My secret - sensible eating, portion control and radiation 5 times a week! Jenée is is forcing me to eat as much as possible and drink Ensures all day long. Two things, I'm not digging my one-on-one time with Jenée as much, plus I plan to machine gun Ensure whenever I see it on land, while wearing a Ninja outfit. Think of it as a public service exercise. Oh I kill me! So does that damn Ensure!

John and Jenée reeling in a catch - turned out to be a small shark. We sent him back.

Here's a cool looking trawler passing us headed southbound on Adams Creek, NC. This is a narrow part of the Inner Coastal and very quaint. Fact is Jenée and I still prefer open ocean as we can sail round the clock, versus motor only. But this was a nice break from the weather.

Here's Linda posing on her first voyage at sea, after a couple of days and her sea-legs under her. On her first day Linda had Jenée's delicious breakfast and lunch, then showed it to us again later - Yahtzee! I call that the sailing tri-fecta or the Davy Jones three course meal - I just made em both up. I'm funny. Linda didn't think so at the time.

How about a few more people shots on the trip south. I plum forgot about them until Linda sent these pics. So, here's me and brother John, I mean my brother John and me, no wait, John and I, no, two asswipes, staring out a window - whatever! See my new haircut? Compliments of radiation treatment. I'm told it does grow back, probably in a blond afro - that's nice.

No comments: