Saturday, March 27, 2010

What is there to in PV Paradise - why fix the boat!

When I had a few minutes I got a Little Boy #7 haircut. Jenee said she loved it, Kai asked "did you request extra geeky?" We laughed. Well, I had a few more shots, but I'm having a difficult time uploading. Oh well, we leave for the Gold Coast and Tenecatita in the early morning so we'll update in a few days or more. Adios.

We were asked how the cats were holding up - very well thank you.

We make water and now we make electricity - Kai installed these units which will save us on running the generator.

This is the conmtrol panel for the watermaker. The system was designed and laid out for us by Seatech Marine. I'll give Craig and the boys a plug: http://www.seatechmarineproducts.com/. They made it easy for us to do our own installation of a high end system.

First things first - a 50 gallon per hour watermaker. This is a custom system that Kai and I installed in San Diego, but completed in PV. The end result - water from the ocean that's cleaner than bottled (we measured both). The red thingy is our rudder platform for the auto pilot - yeah baby!

1 comment:

The Gwyn Family said...

Jim,
I think the boys and I could fit on the lifeboat. We'll only need to come aboard to eat...they can pee over the side! Where should we meet you?!!!
xo,
red and the boys

ps) what do you mean you don't want to leave paradise to come to Oregon in June...for a hockey tournament?